The Vista® CTO4 is designed to provide motion restriction throughout the cervico-thoracic spine and can easily be stepped down to the Vista CTO then Vista MultiPost to support the progression of care. Significant motion control is provided in all three planes of motion—flexion/extension, lateral bending and axial rotation. Even while providing this level of motion restriction, the Vista CTO4 is comfortable for the patient to wear, padded at all contact points, helping to ensure compliance. The Vista CTO4 is designed to provide motion restriction throughout the cervico-thoracic spine and can easily be stepped down to the Vista CTO then Vista MultiPost to support the progression of care.
Common Example of use
- Immobilization of cervical spine
- Progression of care. As a patient’s condition improves, the Vista CTO4 can be steepped down to the Vista MultiPost Collar quickly and without the use of tools.
- Padded for Confort. fully padded at all patient contact points for maximun confort, encouraging improved patient compliance,
- Pivoting Occipital Panels. Padded panel pivot bilaterally and self-adjust to cradle all head shapes for increased support and maximun confort.
- Fully Adjustable for the Perfect Fit. Height adjustment technology allows clinicians to effectively fit various anatomies and multiple conditions
- Confort without Compromising Care. Adjustable low profile back strut designed for maximun patient confort, even in the supine position.
Part # Description
984550 Vista CTO 4 Post
984554 Vista CTO4 Post Upgrade Kit
984520 Vista CTO Replacement pads (full)