Designed for post-operative patients in need of additional support, the Vista® 637 LSO provides support and relief for secondary back pain. Multiple back panel options and integrated anterior support provide a comfortable environment for healing. The Vista® 637 LSO is one size adjustable, and can be stepped down to the Vista® 631 LSO LoPro and the Vista® 627 Lumbar.
Common Example of use
- Immobilization of cervical spine
- Side Panels. Provides additional lateral control for patients in need of additional support.
- Sure Slot System. Allows one product to comfortably fit waists ranging from 26” – 60”, without compromising effectiveness and without the need for tools.
- Multiple Back Panel Options. Comfortably meets each patient’s level of support required to meet clinical needs.
- Wound Window. An opening at the lumbar spine provides visibility to the site of incision, while applying no pressure to the wound.
- Easily Stepped Down
As the patient improves, the product is easily downgraded to the Vista 631 LSO Lo Pro and the Vista 627 Lumbar.
Part # Description
993540 Vista 637 LSO
993405 Vista lower spine Extension panel
990005 Therapy pack