The SUMMiT™ 637 provides all of the features and benefits of the SUMMiT™ 631 with additional profile. The SUMMiT™ 637 delivers the same effective compression and limits motion, while providing additional coverage for patients in need. Rigid side panels provide additional lateral support while still maximizing comfort.
Common Example of use
- Immobilization of cervical spine
- Powerful Mechanical Advantage. The SlickTrack™ Tightening System provides effective compression for superior patient outcomes, regardless of patient’s strength. The mechanism offers independent upper and lower tightening, allowing the patient to target specific muscle groups.
- Economical. The SUMMiT™ 637 provides a great cost to reimbursement ratio. Limited stocking requirements provide significant cost reductions.
- Sizing. Only four stocking units are needed to comfortably fit waists ranging from 26” – 60” (66-152 cm) without compromising effectiveness.
- Ergonomic Design. Low profile sides conform naturally to different patient anatomies. The SUMMiT™ 637 accommodates all patients regardless of their hip to waist ratios.
- Custom Support. Self adjusting back panel contours automatically to the patient’s lordotic curve, delivering optimal support.
Part # Description
992320 Small Summit 637
992330 Medium Summit 637
992340 Large Summit 637
992350 X-Large Summit 637
992505 Summit Extension Panel
990005 Therapy pack