Horizon 631 LSO. Providing anterior and posterior motion restriction, the Horizon™ 631 LSO is the perfect blend of comfort and support, promoting a rapid recovery and return to mobility. Designed to relieve acute and chronic low back pain, the Horizon 631 provides a therapeutic level of compression for patients recovering from surgery or injury. Its low profile design can be comfortably worn underneath clothing. The Horizon 631 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches. Like all Horizon braces, the Horizon 631 LSO can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for treatment of recurring back pain.
Common Example of use
- Immobilization of cervical spine
- Integrated Anterior Panel. An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective mid-line support. Flex Tab design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- Reliable Structural Integrity. Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintain structural integrity for effective compression and flexibility
- Ergonomically Designed Molded Pull Tabs. Easy to locate by feel and designed for a comfortable pull.
- Independent Compression Mechanism. Mechanically advantage Slick Track tightening system independently tightens top and bottom allowing patients to localize compression where needed for maximum pain relief.
part # Description
993720 Horizon 631 LSO
990005 Therapy Pack