The Aspen® Lumbosacral Bracing System™ provides superior motion restriction, increased comfort, and better patient outcomes. A complete set consists of four LSO sizes and three TLSO upgrade kits.
Common Example of use
- Immobilization of cervical spine
- Modular Design. The modular design of the Aspen® Lumbosacral Bracing System™ lets you progressively tailor the amount of motion restriction to the changing needs of each patient. By removing the shoulder straps, torso control straps, or the padded chest panel, the system can be “stepped down” to parallel the overall progress of the patient.
- Rigid Layered Support. Forms a structurally rigd polyethylene cylinder that restricts motion, yet is easy to trim or shape while on the patient.
- Easy LeverLatch™ Closure. Gives the patient a strong mechanical advantage to easily and effectively tighten the orthosis for better immobilization and pain relief.
- Torso Control Straps. Further limit flexion and rotation by linking the padded chest panel to a second location on the back brace.
- VectorPoint™ Chest Panel. Adjusts to the height and profile of each patient. This padded chest panel anchors the front and back of the brace to an anterior vector point in teh upper thoracic region
- CushionFlex Tabs™. Soften the edges of the orthosis. Can be cut to further splay outward or trimmed back for better comfort.
991030 Aspen TLSO Short/Small
991031 Aspen TLSO Short/Large
991070 Aspen TLSO Tall/Small
991071 Aspen TLSO Tall/Large
991053 Aspen TLSO Extra Short Upgrade Kit
991051 Aspen TLSO Short Upgrade Kit
991050 Aspen TLSO Tall Upgrade Kit
991035 Short/Small Replacement Pads
991036 Short/Large Replacement Pads
991075 Tall/Small Replacement Pads
991076 Tall/Large Replacement Pads
990075 Filler Pad Set