Effective spinal bracing is a critical component of pain relief, functional mobility, and post surgical stabilization. The Aspen® Lumbosacral Bracing System™ offers the practitioner multiple orthotic options that provide a high degree of immobilization, unparalleled comfort, and the ability to self-adjust to patients . . . even if they gain or lose weight. It combines the motion restriction of a custom fabricated orthosis with a dramatic improvement in comfort for better patient outcomes.
Common Example of use
- Immobilization of cervical spine
- Large Lumbar Window. Offers unobstructed vision and physical access for better patient care. Provides maximum airflow for improved comfort.
- Aluminum Rods. Reinforce spinal support and allow formation of patient specific curves for unsurpassed performance.
- SureSlot™ Adjustment System. Provides a wide range of circumferential sizes, which can be changed in seconds. Ensures a good fit with only four models regardless of the patient’s physique.
- Rigid Layered Support. Forms a structurally rigid polyethylene cylinder that restricts motion, yet is easy to trim or shape while on the patient.
- Easy LeverLatch™ Closure. Gives the patient a strong mechanical advantage to easily and effectively tighten the orthosis for better immobilization and pain relief.
Part # Description
990040 Short/Small Aspen LSO
990041 Short/Large Aspen LSO
990060 Tall/Small Aspen LSO
990061 Tall/Large Aspen LSO
990045 Short/Small Replacement Pads
990046 Short/Large Replacement Pads
990065 Tall/Small Replacement Pads
990066 Tall/Large Replacement Pads
990075 Filler Pad Set